Freedom Of Information
This publication scheme has been prepared and approved by the Information Commissioner. It has been adopted without modification by Cheslyn Hay Academy without further approval and will be valid until further notice.
This publication scheme commits us to make information available to the public as part of its normal business activities. The information covered is included in the classes of information mentioned below, where this information is held by the school. Additional assistance is provided to the definition of these classes in sector specific guidance manuals issued by the Information Commissioner.
The scheme commits us to:•
- To proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information, including environmental information, which is held by the authority and falls within the classifications below.
- To specify the information which is held by the school and falls within the classifications below.
- To proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information in line with the statements contained within this scheme.
- To produce and publish the methods by which the specific information is made routinely available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public.
- To review and update on a regular basis the information the school makes available under this scheme.
- To produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to information which is made proactively available.
- To make this publication scheme available to the public.